These time saving ready-to-use plates simplify the testing process for lactic acid bacteria in your food products, raw materials and production environment and give accurate results in less time, helping you reduce waste, minimize recalls and protect your reputation in the marketplace.
- Self-contained anaerobic environment enabled by oxygen-scavenging technology and oxygen-barrier films. No gas packs, chambers, or CO₂ incubators needed.
- Results in 48 hours of incubation time.
- Ready-to-use plates eliminates the need for labor intensive media preparation, special diluents and sample pH adjustment.
- All-in-one method for differentiation of gas-producing colonies without Durham tubes or extra steps.
- Proven reliability versus MRS and APT agar methods. Can be used to test a broad range of foods and environmental samples.
- 3M™ Petrifilm™ Count Plates use 75% less energy, use 79% less water, produce 75% less greenhouse gases and result in 66% less waste (by weight and volume) compared to competitive agar methods.
- Companies worldwide trust 3M Petrifilm Plates to provide accurate, efficient, consistent results.
|Product Variance||6461 - 3M Petrifilm Lactic Acid Bacteria Count Plate, Pk 50.
6462 - 3M Petrifilm Lactic Acid Bacteria Count Plate, Pk 500.
6425 - 3M Petrifilm Flat Spreader, Pk 2