Trafalgar Scientific are proud distributors of the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein Plus.
In the food and drink industry, residues remaining on surfaces indicate poor cleaning regimes and
provide nutrients for spoilage or pathogenic bacteria to
thrive, which often leads to product contamination, which can be costly both financially and to brand reputation. The 3M Clean-Trace Surface Protein Plus is a rapid, simple and
reliable solution to monitor biological contamination on
surfaces in real time, helping you to manage your cleaning
and protect your customers.
Why use 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein Plus?
- Monitoring the effectiveness of your cleaning helps to reduce the risk of a food safety
incident - food residues indicate poor cleaning and can lead to bacterial growth
- Detects protein and reducing agents on surfaces and in hard to reach areas
- Takes seconds to perform, with results available in 10 minutes or less—fast results
allow immediate corrective action
- Visual reading of a color change indicates the level of cleanliness—detects as little as
50µg of protein
- No instrumentation is required; this product can be used with minimal training
- Can be integrated into your HACCP program—risk areas can be monitored for
- Fast, visible results can assist in teaching staff the importance of cleaning, helping to develop a “hygiene culture”
|Ingredients / Manufacturing Materials||See downloads for more information.|
|Product Variance||PRO100 - 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein Plus Pk100
UNG3 – Unilite UNG3 ATP Monitoring Meter inc. Software